• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predict Where they sign

Stradling

I predict the Cubs will make a huge splash, and sign BOTH Grienke and Price

More than half a billion $ in salary committed to 3 starters. That would be some serious s*** lol. But wow, they would hold the best starting rotation all-time possibly, with an already strong offense. If they win 1 WS and break the curse, its worth every penny IMO.   

More than half a billion $ in salary committed to 3 starters. That would be some serious s*** lol. But wow, they would hold the best starting rotation all-time possibly, with an already strong offense. If they win 1 WS and break the curse, its worth every penny IMO.   

I'm trying to imagine the merchandise sales alone for World Champion Chicago Cubs merchandise.

Cubs are close. They can smell it. They need to upgrade the rotation so that they don't get a repeat of the Mets series.

Seems like there are a shitload of teams capable of spending more than the angels. Along with the fact that next years free agent class looks terrible, means a lot more teams will be going all in this year.

I think they go after the majority of the expensive free agents, but come up short.

Gordon makes the most sense from a financial and need prospective imo

Edited by Poozy

Poozy Arte can spend whatever he'd like just as any other owner. My guess is we will sign one on the big guys but everyone here will see it as an overpay and of course it will be because free agency is a rip off.

just stating my opinion that he wont be willing to spend as much as teams like the yankees, cubs and mets. Edited by Poozy

Yep, everyone is 0-3. You would have thought someone would have seen the Midwest and managerial connection. Kansas City is the team that lost the most here. Their window may close faster than they think, especially if Gordon leaves.

Edited by tomsred

Ok, just to create a little bit of discussion on here lets predict where each of the top eight will go.

Cespedes- Mets

Heyward- Yankees

Upton- Angels

Zobrist- Royals

Davis- Baltimore

Price- Cubs

Grienke- Giants

Cueto- Yankees

If you would like to add your predictions to other players that are out there go for it. There are still fascinating players besides those guys, like Zimmerman, Fowler, Aoki, Chris Davis

Cespedes- Arte's not signing him

Heyward- Arte's not signing him

Upton- Arte's not signing him

Zobrist- Arte's not signing him

Davis- Arte's not signing him

Price- Arte's not signing him

Grienke- Arte's not signing him

Cueto- Arte's not signing him

I'm 4-0   :P