• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What % of facebook is food and dogs?

What is the %  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Food and dogs make up how much of facebook

• 80%
    • 90%
    • 100%

taking pictures of food is ridiculous. taking pictures of food you've already started eating is some kind of insanity issue.

my feed has the usual assortment of selfies, baby pics, pet pics, and political nonsense. several vine videos, too, although i don't think i've found a single one of them to be funny or interesting. 

one thing that was great for me as a fan was all the pictures of the Kings winning the Stanley Cup, and then all the photos players posted of them spending their day with the Cup. great stuff that i was able to save to my computer.

Whatever it is, the rest is kids, chick rants (and emo male rants that are identical to chick rants), and selfies.

This hits on one of my pet peeves: Friends who have Facebook pages and all the photos on them are of children and/or grandchildren. If there is a photo of the owner at all, it is a high school yearbook photo.  It isn't the kids' page, and in all likelihood none of us would run screaming into the streets if you put up a current photo of yourself. None of us look like we did when we were 18.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

This hits on one of my pet peeves: Friends who have Facebook pages and all the photos on them are of children and/or grandchildren. If there is a photo of the owner at all, it is a high school yearbook photo.  It isn't the kids' page, and in all likelihood none of us would run screaming into the streets if you put up a current photo of yourself. None of us look like we did when we were 18.

I like the kid pics if the kids (or adults) are doing something interesting.