• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Offcial Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Chuck

I think it's genius, it let's all the real life al bundys out there desperate to relive their high school days feel like they're part of the team. Hence, 12th man. The marketing strategy is awesome

Chuck is going to be pissed.

I like that they built an acoustically solid stadium to amp up the noise and the fans get excited that they are loud.

Congrats to Seattle on their utter domination.  Record setting Denver offense didn't mean squat when it mattered most and at best they'll be a trivia question some day.  Not even sure who won the MVP after turning the game off early in the 4th quarter but the entire Seattle defense earned it to that point.  Sorry to the casual fans for a shit game to end the season.  

Congrats to Seattle on their utter domination.  Record setting Denver offense didn't mean squat when it mattered most and at best they'll be a trivia question some day.  Not even sure who won the MVP after turning the game off early in the 4th quarter but the entire Seattle defense earned it to that point.  Sorry to the casual fans for a shit game to end the season.  

Some no name LB that the Raiders will sign in the offseason to a ridiculous contract.

Lol, this felt so awkward.  For those that know me, I had to stand on my toes and back against the wall in order to get the jersey in the shot.  Go Peyton Manning!

ahPSkz8.png

Sooooooooo.   Nate with a selfie in a Manning Jersey?   Or Scott shaking Pujols Hand?  

Who's curse was worse?

And dang Nate.  You have only been in Wis for a few months.  Didn't think you would go all hillbilly on us so quickly.  Pretty soon all you will be typing is about duck hunting, and seeing angels on your toast.