• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Great news today

I finally got a teaching job today at Bellevue High School. I will be teaching US history and also Government. I guess if you want a teaching job you just have to move out of California.

Or not teach history.  I know quite a few math and science teachers who have gotten jobs over the last 3 years in California. 

congrats, happybat. hope all goes well for you. if you need any help or have any questions, shoot me a pm and i'll help where i can. i'm even willing to mail you handouts/worksheets/ideas.

one request: learn the difference between "should of" and "should have". 

Fortunately he's not teaching English.  

Congrats! I am going on an interview today for elementary.

Happy, what does your teaching portfolio look like? Is it online or hard copy?

I don't have a teaching portfolio. Districts play favorites. They only hire people they know who are already subbing in the district. It is how I got this job, and how most people get hired. There are exceptions, but this is how it is for the most part.

I don't have a teaching portfolio. Districts play favorites. They only hire people they know who are already subbing in the district. It is how I got this job, and how most people get hired. There are exceptions, but this is how it is for the most part.

Yeah, that makes sense. Right now I'm subbing for lbusd and ggusd. GGUSD just hired 40 teachers this year, all of them were subs. I have been on a few edjoin interviews, but I get the feeling I'm the token non-district employee. For the interview today, I just gave a link to my online portfolio.

Congrats on the job. I've considered moving to Seattle or Bellingham. It would be nice up there.

Yeah, that makes sense. Right now I'm subbing for lbusd and ggusd. GGUSD just hired 40 teachers this year, all of them were subs. I have been on a few edjoin interviews, but I get the feeling I'm the token non-district employee. For the interview today, I just gave a link to my online portfolio.

Congrats on the job. I've considered moving to Seattle or Bellingham. It would be nice up there.

The heroin kicks ass in that area and weed is thriving there. Just in case you were looking for summer work.