• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Tonight Show with Jimmy Faillon

Fallon's musical stuff is pretty good.

Conan is by far the smartest and the quickest off the cuff. His interviews are usually pretty good and his off-site clips are fall down funny. YouTube his trip to the American Girls Store and his Civil War reinactment trip.

Craig Ferguson is probably the most daring and his monologues are great.

Leo does a good job of catering to a broad audience. Conan isn't funny to me and comes across as someone with ADHD.....he also has a personality schtick that's lame. I've always liked Kimmel since The Man Show, he's cool. i used to dvr Poker After Dark and it would always include the beginning of Fallon. I think he's better than most here think, like Adam said, he's gotten better. He's also like Kimmel where he has good rapport with his guests because of his background, so it's a more chill setting.

Leo does a good job of catering to a broad audience. Conan isn't funny to me and comes across as someone with ADHD.....he also has a personality schtick that's lame. I've always liked Kimmel since The Man Show, he's cool. i used to dvr Poker After Dark and it would always include the beginning of Fallon. I think he's better than most here think, like Adam said, he's gotten better. He's also like Kimmel where he has good rapport with his guests because of his background, so it's a more chill setting.

I loved poker after dark. Used to watch that show religiously, and not just because of LeAnn. Viffer was that dude

Dude is a degen. He used to hustle pool too. If you're ever interested, Google him and it should pop up a bunch of 2+2 (poker messageboard) posts. I think he ended up being banned years ago, but used to post a bunch. He also did a "Well" which is essentially a thread pros start that is a "ask me any question and I'll aswer" thread where a lot of people mainly ask background and how hey got started like questions. 

Ya he said he never really liked poker and just played because he was crazy good. I loved his betting style

my favorite episode is when he busted hellmuth with two pair, and caught a 9 on the river. When he saw hellmuth's reaction when he flipped, he said "9 ball corner pocket!". It was effing great