• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Mulder's retooled delivery impresses Angels

Dipoto noticed "a pitcher executing a good delivery with a clean arm stroke, and the ball was coming out of his hand pretty easy."

Take a shot everyone

Maybe its because we're basically the same age but I am rooting for him to make it back even if it isn't with the Angels.

I guess Dipoto and Scioscia really have settled their differences? :P

good for him - hope he does well.

he was a beast on the As when I was in college.

and the giants picked up hudson!

if only zito comes back we can have the big three dinosaurs back in the bay area together again.

but man: signing a 37 year old who hasn't pitched in 89 months shows how bad this rotation has been the last few years.

Edited by mrwicked

Well, we could recreate a portion of the 2004 Oakland A's rotation by signing Barry Zito.

let's see, Blanton was on that A's team but not a starter, if we would have beat the Giants to Tim Hudson, we could have had him.

Didn't Arthur Rhoades pitch for us for a short spell? he was in the pen for that A's team.........

heck we could sign Zito and then for one of the Angels/ Giants Spring Traning games have a 'turn back the clock 2004 jerseys' game.......