• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

T-Mobile to pay off early termination fees for new customers

Starting tomorrow. Wow, I'll be doing this ASAP. I love what T-Mobile is doing and will gladly give them my money to support their cause. They are growing at an unprecedented rate right now.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/01/09/technology/personaltech/t-mobile-offers-to-cover-termination-fees-for-switchers.html?hpw&rref=technology&_r=0&referrer=

That's my issue with Sprint. I like my cost just fine (roughly $58 per month, all everything) but what good is the cost if the reception is sketchy?

I have a family plan with 5 iphones through AT&T and we pay a little less than that per phone and the service is pretty good. We have 10GB of data which is more than enough for us. Oh and that also includes having two Ipads on the account as well. Still sucks to spend that much each month of phones, but it is what it is.

Just got the process done. The whole thing was really quite easy. I moved from Verizon and they just needed the account number and a PIN used with the Verizon account. I gave them my old Galaxy Nexus, they put $20 credit towards the new phone and said that when I get the bill for the ETF to submit it to a website that they gave me. It was a very easy process, I was expecting it to be quite a bit more complex for some reason.

Oh, and I just ran a speedtest in my house with my new Note 3 (which is awesome by the way) and got 52 Mb/s download and 20 Mb/s upload. Faster than anything I've ever gotten.

Yeah Sprints internet is awful. Finally switched over to Verizon after 4 years with Sprint. I pay a bit more, but at least i get something that actually works. 

Yeah I can vouch for Sprints internet completely blowing --usually when I need it most-- I have a Galaxy S3 and was waiting for my contract to expire...maybe I'll try this.

I heard Verizon has some of the best internet, but if I can pay less than a $100 every month I'll give T-Mobile a shot.

I'm giving this serious thought. I'm with AT&T (not intentionally - I'm a former Cingular Customer and AT&T swallowed them). Had Sprint for a while but really didn't like the service.

This is me. I've had the same phone number since the 90's with ATT....I actually did ATT, switched to Cingular when they bought ATT, then back to ATT when they bought Cingular. I actually have no loyalty to them, I just have a grandfathered plan that doesn't exist that I'm not sure I want to lose if I switch to someone else. I probably need to look at other carriers and plans one of these days.

This is me. I've had the same phone number since the 90's with ATT....I actually did ATT, switched to Cingular when they bought ATT, then back to ATT when they bought Cingular. I actually have no loyalty to them, I just have a grandfathered plan that doesn't exist that I'm not sure I want to lose if I switch to someone else. I probably need to look at other carriers and plans one of these days.

You'll get to keep your number, t-mobile only needs your phone, your number to port over, and for you to buy one of their phones to do this. Their plans are excellent as well.