• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

He always does that. He is a terrible putter

I think that's in the nature of his game. Putting well generally requires a quiet, repeatable stroke. You and I, both, know that there isn't anything that's quiet or repeatable about his golf game.

Masters app in hd

I watched it on my phone at work all day.

Right now i have my ipad streaming to my projector in my basement. Full hd on a 12 foot screen watching the featured group, amen corner and 15&16...... Life is hard

I have AT&T u-verse and they offer about five or six dedicated channels of Masters coverage.

For all the teenage/amateur hype that tiger got, Spieth was a more decorated amateur. I doubt he ever gets as many majors as tiger because there are just way too many good golfers right now.

Spieth is a complete stud

Tiger won three straight U.S. Amateurs. Has Spieth done anything comparable to that?

Hard to pick a winner off this leader board.

Fuyrk and Kucher ..nah..not enough creative flair or nerve.

Speith is solid but no experience.

Bubba couldn't even hold his putter yesterday, what happens today? I see him missing fairways today.

If Jeminez has a hot putter again..maybe. Would love to see it.

I'm thinking Ricky has a real chance to put it all together. I'll go with him.

I had enough Angels "baseball" yesterday to last a few days, so this is going to be a lot of fun to watch unfold.