• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

Man that was fun but it sucked at the same time. I was pulling for fowler so bad. My 6 and 8 year old were chanting for rory to lose. Great golf.

Take notice us open, fans like to watch scoring. No one likes watching you make great courses into concrete dirtways that are ugly to look at. It was fun when you started to do that a while ago but now it is getting tired. Fans like the roars on the courses.

Edited by Stevestevens

couldn't agree with you more about the US open, SS. it's extremely frustrating to watch them make those courses so difficult.

i get that they don't want the winning score to be -15, but come on. make it reasonable.

Ridiculously firm greens and super long rough.  Requires conservative play off the tee because if you miss a fairway you are done but if you are conservative off the tee you have a long approach shot onto an impossibly firm green.  I never enjoy the US open unless it is at Pebble, and that is just because of how great Pebble looks.

Augusta is still my favorite.  Amazing scenery, excellent layout with a great mix of scoring and difficult holes.

I hit Del Mar on Saturday so had a lot to do yesterday. Scrambled a bit to watch, follow online, listen to PGA radio, etc. Did get to see 18. Phil's pitch up to the hole was awesome. What a great finish. I think sports are best when there is one dominant entity. Will be fun to see guys make runs at Rory in the future. That dude is so good at golf. 

I think Valhalla would have played much tougher if they didn't have the rain they did this weekend. Made it easier for these guys to throw darts on the green. I agree that Augusta seems to have the perfect mix of scoring and difficult shot making.

As for this particular PGA, it might have been the most exciting PGA Championship ever. At least that I can remember. 4 guys duking it out in 3 different groups. I forgot that Rory was playing with Weisberger. Did he really shoot 74 on Sunday? He must have been caught up in watching Phil, Rickie and Rory.

Only his second time making the cut in a major.  That is a lot of pressure to deal with.

I just hate on the last two holes the quality of play went to crap.  You knew there was no way Phil or Rickie could eagle 18.  Impossible to read a long putt in the dark.  Would have rather they stopped play and finished in the morning.

Only his second time making the cut in a major.  That is a lot of pressure to deal with.

I just hate on the last two holes the quality of play went to crap.  You knew there was no way Phil or Rickie could eagle 18.  Impossible to read a long putt in the dark.  Would have rather they stopped play and finished in the morning.

I read that no golfer wants to stay another night and finish the next morning. Especially for only 2 holes.