• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

Have been off the boards for a bit but here is an interesting article:

Vijay's lawsuit

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/speculation-will-lead-to-scrutiny-of-dustin-johnson-s-leave-140745208-golf.html

"In November 2013, Singh, who is suing the Tour over his suspension, which was later lifted, filed a motion in New York Supreme Court asking for any information “related to any positive tests by any golfer for any substance listed as a banned substance under the program, (and) any discipline imposed,” including anything related to a “possible or actual violation of the program,” by five current or former Tour players, including Johnson."

I wonder who the other five players are?  You would assume that one of the five would have to be Tiger

-------------------------------------

This tweet:

Not a huge secret either that #DustinJohnson had affairs with 2 wives of PGA Tour players. One broke up the marriage.

— Robert Lusetich (@RobertLusetich) August 1, 2014

It will be interesting to see how DJ comes back from all this

---------------------------------

An older article but it states that the Euro Tour does not do testing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwoods/10431331/Tiger-Woods-reveals-he-has-been-drug-tested-five-times-this-season-on-PGA-Tour.html

This will be interesting to see how those players react when they get to go to the Olympics in a couple of years.

BTW - not sure if I got hacked or what, but I can't get into my yahoo account and haven't been able to make picks for weeks...

I don't see how Tiger plays this week errr makes it through the week.

Hopefully anything that potentially comes out about Tiger is Prescription Pill related and not steroids related. 

Tiger got thru his war ups and practice round without incident and will tee off tomorrow.

As for the Ryder Cup, a commentator brought up a valid point about Tiger being physically able to play 36 holes in one day, if necessary. They were also speculating that he simply needs to get out there and play, play, play if he wants to be added to the team. Greensboro kept getting mentioned as a "be there or else" kind of tournament.

Tiger got thru his war ups and practice round without incident and will tee off tomorrow.

As for the Ryder Cup, a commentator brought up a valid point about Tiger being physically able to play 36 holes in one day, if necessary. They were also speculating that he simply needs to get out there and play, play, play if he wants to be added to the team. Greensboro kept getting mentioned as a "be there or else" kind of tournament.

if I were a captain I would not put Tiger in foursome play anyway right now.  He would strictly be a two ball player.

the best thing Tiger has going for him is that he's Tiger Woods. if this were 2002, that would be enough. unfortunately, it's 2014.

he should not push to be on the ryder cup team, and watson shouldn't pick him. he hasn't played enough to help the team, and his game and mystique are no longer the same.

Going back to the whole drug suspension issue... I wonder if Jason Day was one of them.

I think Rory is going to take off today and end up winning this by a good margin.

Love that Ricky and Day are also in it.  Annoyed that Furyk is.

Edited by nate