• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

I coulda sworn that Crips wear purple?

Just googled it, it is the primary color for the grape street cripps in Watts.

I've never seen or even heard of any color but blue, even in different sets. I saw the one guy that mentioned it and sets don't mix colors or have alternate colors like home and away jerseys.

Crips wear blue bandanas. I don't even think they make purple ones.

Honestly, the course looked like a Muni with all of the crappy scrub rough that looked like the greens keeper just gave up on it. The British courses, even with their natural surrounding high weeds looks better than this course. The fairways looked dried out and uncared for.

golf-u.s-open-practice-round.jpg

I like golf courses that have high risk high reward options. This course didn't have any of that because the greens suck.

I really hope some of the players speak up to the USGA about it, at least privately.

Johnny Miller will always give you a humble brag and let you know how he shot an insane score on Sunday to win the US open but the guy is  a great commentator and is very blunt.  He is a great color guy.  

Greg Norman and Joe Buck????  I would say the only thing that Joe Buck is good at is being silent and letting you take in the sounds and atmosphere of the baseball game especially after a home run.  He lets the guy round the bases and they flip on the mics to get the audience sound.

As for Greg Norman........who knows what to expect.  I guess he would be really good to give color and comment on meltdowns.  His relations with the fans have been terrible.  It is an interesting choice.  At least FOX did not hire Begay.    

i think norman will be similar to johnny miller by being blunt and critical when warranted.

as for buck, the lead broadcaster job is not exactly high pressure work. it usually involves a lot of "let's go to 16 and see how tiger is doing" or "thanks for the time to visit with us, mr. goodyear tires". buck will be fine.

My manhood feels seriously threatened, after finding out 11 year old Lucy Li shot a 78 at pinehurst.

At less than 100 pounds, distance is a challenge for her, but accuracy isn't. She missed exactly one fairway, and that by less than a yard. After her round, she went for ice cream.

I'm giving up golf.