• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

My fantasy team is crushing

Spieth, Rory and McDonald. Need Bubba to play well. 

yeah, you and i are in the same boat except i've used spieth for ten weeks and can't keep him on my roster until the summer season.

i've got sergio, who will play well thur-sat, and then become a big punk on sunday and shoot an 84.

edit: i've also got kaymer and stricker. forgot about them.

Edited by Tank

i hate the greens at pinehurst. crowned greens should be illegal. if you make a good enough shot, the green should hold it. these greens don't do enough of that, and i think the place sucks because of it.

I'm pulling for Fran Quinn. He's 49 years old and doesn't have full status on any major tour. He got a spot through local and sectional qualifying. His son is his caddie. He shot a 68 yesterday.

http://www.pgatour.com/news/2014/06/13/fran-quinn-us-open.html

“It was a dream start,” Quinn said while holding a Diet Coke on the interview podium. “It was everything that I could want and more. I’m 49 years old, it’s Father’s Day weekend, I have my boy on the bag. My dad (Fran Sr.) passed away two years ago, and I know he’s looking down today. And it’s just a tremendous feeling.”

Edited by fan_since79