• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

and just like that, spieth has 3 bogeys in six holes and drops four shots behind kaymer. the lightning delay may give him the needed time to pull himself back together. 

didn't quite understand why furyk took ten minutes to line up that twelve inch putt before the horn sounded. 

i see now they resumed play and kaymer held off furyk for the win.

Because Furyk is a dipshit that was waiting for the horn again.

We dvr'd it and watched after Mother's Day festivities.....which thanks to the time we missed Kaymer's 18.

The delay and rain were pretty rad in that all three towards the top took drives that were shitty. I called all of them diving and whoever was in the clubhouse might win. It was a fun ending and, without watcing Kaymer on 18, came down to a close 17 that saw him barely escape the water by inches and then drain a sick left to right to save par.

Spieth can't close for shit

i'm going to cut him some slack because he's 20, but your point should be something he takes a look at. he couldn't close the masters of the players champ, two very difficult high=pressure tournaments, so maybe his age and lack of experience on the big stage were factors.

His final rounds have been not good. He's had a lot of opportunities. He really only needs to close once to snap out of it and have some confidence. At 20, I'm sure the first bad break he has in a final round likely puts the pressure on. He's great, but he has been really bad at closing golf tournaments.