• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

Ha! Why does she not like him? Dude is awesome!

Man's man. 7 brothers and no girls in his family. Smokes huge cigars and loves red wine. Pony tail. Old.

Guy is my hero.

I imagine wives look at him and cringe, hoping that isn't their hubby in 30 years.

This shot will always be one of my favorites.

Always wanted to try that one someday, but I would probably miss the wall and take out a picture window...or have it nail me in the forehead. Funny fact: never heard him called the mechanic, but there was little doubt who you guys were talking about.

oosthuizen doing really well

wish i would've picked him as a main player rather than bench for my fantasy team.   

grrrrrr

You can change them around after or before a round. They count as one of the 10 plays if you use them at all.

His albatross two years ago is one of the sickest Masters memories and probably what I remember more than Bubba's crazy draw shot onto the green in the playoff.

Just keep in mind to pick dudes that will have a good round instead of where they stand, until the final round.

I've had dudes that were in the top 5 after round one drop a +3 while my bench player shoots a round low of -6 in round two netting me nothing and losing a ton. The formula of leaders works after round two though...generally.