• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

Adam Scott will repeat

i'm thinking the same thing.

kutcher has played well this year but he can't seem to finish, having led two tournaments after 71 holes and losing on the last or playoff hole. i'd like to keep him for augusta but i don't think he can seal the deal.

i wonder how patrick reed, one of the five best players in game, is going to do at augusta.

His lines are great on the way back, but at impact there is a ton of hand and wrist action. To me that screams timing and consistency issues. Plus, he loses contact with the ground with his left foot.

I remember he said he has a top 5 swing on tour. Backswing, maybe. Downswing, not so much.

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned him.

Part of my logic is a rarity. It would be his first major and vault him to #1 at the same time. I was most impressed with him when Schwarztel won it. I went away thinking he would win it some year and no better time than now.

wait, is the correct for the yahoo group?

Group ID# 7063

Group Name - AW Hackers

Group Password - spaghetti

edit:....okay, yeah, just joined.  hope it's okay.

Just make sure you pick up Pat Perez and Webb Simpson every week and you'll be golden.