• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

That's why I threw him with Furyk. A 5 hour Sunday.

Furyk is godawful slow. He doesn't just take forever, but after his shot he always has to do a replay practice swing. Especially on the greens.

I'd rather watch Keegan spit and do that dumbass stutter to address the ball.

i get all that, brandon. remember how he used to win in such dominating fashion? that's what has disappeared. in the majors, he hasn't been much of a factor since his ex beat the crap out of their car with the 5 iron.

I disagree. He had an unfortunate bounce last year at The Masters that he could have won. I think it has more to do with injuries and to an extent age....not to mention a lot of the younger dudes coming up are really good.

When he was dominating his biggest counterparts were David Duval and Vijay Singh, and he was in his prime. It's just not the same anymore.

Tiger out about 4.5 months according to ESPN.  They said that this surgery has a very high success rate.  Something like 90% of athletes that have had it returned to their previous level.

As for final round pairing, Duf and Keegan would be great.

I think it was a poor choice, especially with all the talented female golfers out there. When I think of golf, I don't think of Paulina Gretzky. I'd prefer to see actual players on the cover.

Edited by Tank

We already do that, Cez. We have a fantasy golf thread somewhere around here where a bunch of us joined. It's almost the same concept, we pick tiered players (two type A players, four type B, and two type C players).

I was mainly just adding to what we already do because there is always some old dude or some random that won it in 1982 that has a pretty good run....although it always seems to be Freddy, so it might be moot.

In years past we actually did what we do now, but just for this one event.