• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

in re: tiger and the media, tiger frequently talks to tom rinaldi of espn. they seem to have a comfy report with each other.

i've seen tiger in the media tent answering questions from plenty of golf reporters, so i'm not sure where this idea comes from of him not talking to reporters comes from. he's always been a tough interview (jim rome used to refer to him being robotic), but tiger also has a long memory about reporters who were critical of him (from what i remember hearing).

Tank, tiger does the media tents and that is about it. After that he has his few people.

Tiger had a pretty bad experience with the media when he first started. He thought a lot of it was off the record. (I will try to find the article) Since then he has been reserved. I don't have a problem with his choice.

Speaking of huge man titties, David Duval is under par through 11

Long shot, but it would be sweet if he made the cut

Duval had such a rock solid game. Watching him disintegrate was tough to do. Hope he has a good tournament and a good year.

What do they do with pin placements when play gets suspended and guys have to finish their first round on day 2?

they leave them as is so everyone plays the same layout. once the round is complete, they reposition the pins for the next round before anyone tees off to start that round.