• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

The other thing about Pro v1s is that they have such a soft cover, they get shredded by wedges. So not only are they expensive, but they aren't durable.

yeah a lot of callaways I like that too...if I'm lucky enough to survive an entire round using just one of my bites its usually tore up by the time I make the turn

I'm not good enough where it makes a huge difference tho. I don't mind putting a scuffed ball in play

back in the 90s when i was playing a lot, i bought a box of titleist balatas. i'd had one i bought in a pro shop and man oh man was that thing fun on the greens. i could pull the string on those things almost at will. unfortunately, the cover on them was so soft that it shredded pretty easily.

i'm not sure anyone even makes balatas anymore.

back in the 90s when i was playing a lot, i bought a box of titleist balatas. i'd had one i bought in a pro shop and man oh man was that thing fun on the greens. i could pull the string on those things almost at will. unfortunately, the cover on them was so soft that it shredded pretty easily.

i'm not sure anyone even makes balatas anymore.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Titleist-Professional-90-Dozen-Golf-Balls-plus-x-out-balata-or-pro-24-total-New-/151205288948

No doubt.

I find it very humorous. Tiger refuses to do any media stuff at all which is his right. He has earned it. The media, especially the golf channel despises him for that. There is no doubt it stinks that the golf channel has zero access to tiger. Brandel does not hold anything back when it comes to tiger. Maybe he is trying to bait him, maybe he is trying to make a mainstream name for himself, maybe he knows tiger will not do anything so he just doesn't care..... Either way, he does not like tiger. He respects his talent and he will compliment him on that, but he does not like him.

I think the golf channel hired begay in hopes that it would increase their exposure with tiger because notah is pretty boring. It will be interesting to see if he is retained when his contact us up. He is not that good

No doubt.

I find it very humorous. Tiger refuses to do any media stuff at all which is his right. He has earned it. The media, especially the golf channel despises him for that. There is no doubt it stinks that the golf channel has zero access to tiger. Brandel does not hold anything back when it comes to tiger. Maybe he is trying to bait him, maybe he is trying to make a mainstream name for himself, maybe he knows tiger will not do anything so he just doesn't care..... Either way, he does not like tiger. He respects his talent and he will compliment him on that, but he does not like him.

I think the golf channel hired begay in hopes that it would increase their exposure with tiger because notah is pretty boring. It will be interesting to see if he is retained when his contact us up. He is not that good

Agreed. Notah sucks. I don't really like Brandel either. I like Johnny Miller, so it isn't that he is critical, I think he just tries way too hard to be critical and it draws way too much attention to himself. I think all the PT pros they have on their analysis team suck though. DiMarco, Flesch, the other guys... not a fan.

Agreed. Notah sucks. I don't really like Brandel either. I like Johnny Miller, so it isn't that he is critical, I think he just tries way too hard to be critical and it draws way too much attention to himself. I think all the PT pros they have on their analysis team suck though. DiMarco, Flesch, the other guys... not a fan.

Golf channel: Why should we hire you Chris?

DiMarco: remember we i battled Tiger and lost?

Golf Channel: you are still playing that card?

Faldo used to be much more critical of Tiger but he seems to be much more supportive of him now. In general I don't like golf announcers. Most of them are really narcissistic and condescending.

Feherty is the best though.

I like faldo, liked him as a player and I really enjoy listening to him on broadcasts. Dude has a lot of insight