• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2013 Official Playoff Thread. All other playoff threads will have to deal with the bees.

mancini79

Yeah BS call.

Also, all the talk about Manning not being able to play in the big game.  Why isn't anyone talking about how Brady laid an egg?  He over threw a ton of receivers and Manning was flawless.

Because Tom Brady has the playoff stats. Tom did lay an egg today, but Brady has 3 Super Bowl rings, 5 SB appearances and is 18-8 in the playoffs. Most playoff wins by a QB. 

You just can't win em all.

Edited by Primitive

Wouldn't say Brady laid an egg. He went 24-38, 0 INT. He just didn't play a great game. Gotta give all the credit to the Denver D for great coverage and Denver's O for controlling the game clock.

He completed most of those passes in the 4th quarter when Denver played prevent.  Brady overthrew several WRs and a couple that would have been TDs.  He laid an egg.

Yeah BS call.

Also, all the talk about Manning not being able to play in the big game.  Why isn't anyone talking about how Brady laid an egg?  He over threw a ton of receivers and Manning was flawless.

Denvers offense had 500 yards and easily could have got more.

Welkers on the Broncos, Gronkowski is always injured and Hernandez...well..yeah.

If anything, good job to him.

Yeah BS call.

I was just going to post the same thing. Brady has failed in the playoffs and Super Bowls lately and today he was awful. He missed guys by a ton. He's not the same QB when he doesn't have all day to throw the football. Thanks to the tuck rule (which is on of the worst playoff calls ever IMO), he has more wins than he should. I can't stand the Broncos but I would be more than OK with Peyton getting another ring and shutting everyone up

I believe the reports and his answer to the question. He's still got it, but if one hit messes him up for life I think he'd walk away if the doctors said so. Someone on sports radio said when they interviewed him he can't even turn his neck to answer questions and has to turn his upper body.

I still think he plays until he breaks some more records though.

I'm with Nate on this. As high a pedestal the media put Brady on... calling him one of the best ever numerous times... he had a dud of a game and no one is asking if his best days are behind him. The excuses come out like no Gronk, no Hernandez, no Welker, no Lloyd, no Moss, etc. Didn't he win most of his Super Bowls with guys like Troy Brown and Deion Branch?

That was puss. The ball was tipped up, Rodgers doesn't know where it's at and is making sure Tate doesn't have a chance to get it. Not to mention simply pushing a guy is a pussy call.

Just as bad as the NFL is with these lame ass calls, fans and their pandering for said lame calls are equally bad. It seems like almost every play you get some homer or someone with bias calling for any of the various subjective NFL rules to be enforced.