• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Happy New Year to all the AngelsWin.com supporters

TroutAdell

Time to throw out a disappointing 2013 and welcome a new chapter for Angels Baseball. Let's start the New Year off right by signing Tanaka. Let's hope for big comeback years from Albert and Josh. We want healthy years for all and , of course, a big extension for Mike Trout. Hopefully, David Freese can put together a solid season both at bat and in the field. I pray that the bullpen is significantly better than 2013. Most of all, though, I wish all fellow fans a Happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Light That Baby Up!!

Happy New Year to all.

don't see much difference with us between last year and now 2014 - I could be wrong......but I think unless we get a rotation guy of some quality (not a last second FA 'this guy will do" deal), we're headed to another third place finish.........

if that's the case, and it might be......don't despair........the least we can do is have fun so let's do that!!!