• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Puig Arrested

Of all the things that professional athletes are getting arrested for recently (animal abuse, drug use, murder, wife abuse, tax evasion, etc) going 110 on the highway seems like the least offensive reason. Now, if he was simultaneously getting a hummer from a Taiwanese Ladyboy while snorting coke off the dash, that would be a different story.

Personally, I drive a bit fast, when every-thing's wide open I usually stick it at 78-79 in 70 mph zone and have never been pulled over for it.  Yeah yeah, I know I shouldn't, but I do.  But when I'm cruising 8-9 mph above the speed limit and I get passed by someone going 40 over the limit, do you know what thought pops into my head?  "What a freakin' jerk, I hope he gets pulled over". 

Hypocritical, maybe a little, but am I wrong for thinking it?  Puig's a freakin' clown. 

This is pure fact...

I know on my way to Vegas one time I got up to 100, but I was all by myself. Once I saw the digital readout say 100 I took my foot off the gas. I was on the straight away around Baker and like I said, by myself. I usually drive within ten miles of the speed limit, and when I'm on city streets within five miles.

I know on my way to Vegas one time I got up to 100, but I was all by myself. Once I saw the digital readout say 100 I took my foot off the gas. I was on the straight away around Baker and like I said, by myself. I usually drive within ten miles of the speed limit, and when I'm on city streets within five miles.

That's understandable, I'd also want to get past Baker as quickly as possible.  Nothing good is going to happen in Baker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Puig is Milton Bradley, Jr.  This lad seems to have issues.

110 mph?  Who has driven that fast before?

I did it once,I was on my way back from Vegas and I got a ticket for it, luckily I didn't get arrested since the female officer only clock me at 95 mph

Edited by Sherlock31

He is just immature with money. This is his second offense for excessive speed. I hope he grows out of this before he hurts somebody. And I am pretty sure he hasn't been caught every time he broke the limit. Will he be intoxicated next time he drives 100 mph? He is a bullet proof kid that needs a reality check.