• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Fantasy golf

Tank

Tough roster composition because of the limited players.

I'm going off the rails with my C's this week to try and gain on you assholes if I hit. Going Baddeley and Na (the pride of Western Hills).

I went with a chinaman too. 

Can someone explain to me how the bench thing works again. 

From what I gather, your 8 is your 8 to use within their respective tier and you can move them around however you like before they tee off.

Looks like the highest scoring is lowest rounds and finish on Sunday. So if you have a dude on your bench making a run on Saturday, you can move him to start before he tees off on Sunday.

I never played this before, except we did a Masters one many years ago. Last week I kept moving guys around and the screen was letting me during the first round, but as soon as a player tees off he is locked in to whatever his position is that you left him and only your non-bench guys count for the round.

Just always move your guys to starting if they are going to kill it a certain round or mainly finish in the top 10 on Sunday.

Getting crushed today after a solid first round. Is this a 3 rounds then cut tourney with the 3 courses? J-Day and Dustin Johnson blew ass today.

Duval is -4 (T17) though. That is rad

Edited by Adam

Glad I left Day and Johnson on the bench. Going the opposite direction had Spieth and Mahan going which is awesome.....I think Mahan still has two more holes. Even Baddeley and Na can do something tomorrow and make for a nice foursome by the end.

Going to be difficult picking between Reed and Mickeltits. Not sure who plays what course tomorrow and how hard they play.

After reading the scoring rules yesterday, I tried to move both Michelson and Walker from my bench to my starters and for some stupid reason, my changes were not saved. I know I moved them into my starters and hit save before 2 am last night.

Whatevs...and Kurt, if you move them from your bench for just one round, it counts as a start once you do.

Kind of a wash, but loss of 14 points which is someones strong round.

Luckily it didn't let me move Mickelson for Reed like I wanted. I wasnted DJ in for Spieth, but close to a wash. The back breaker was Na stuck on the bench for Baddeley....big swing.

Although, I think a lot of us had similar mixes of the same players. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...