• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hilarious!

Chuck

Pujols1_zpsd4b7f35a.png

http://angelswin.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=58233&start=51&highlight=Albert+Pujols&highlightmode=1

So many of these and more on our old board from our members here who piss and moan about Pujols now. lol

The ones that posted after we signed CJ and Pujols were like forum cherubs that died and went to heaven. So funny to look back! 

No offense, Chuck, but I think its kind of lame that you're calling Scott34 out on this.

You also seem to be implying that signing Pujols to 10 years was a good thing, and so far its been borderline disastrous.

Calling out? It's funny! Lighten up Francis. 

I don't see the 10 year contract as disasterous at all. If Pujols starts sucking mid to late contract, I bet he retires and voids the contract. He's just that type of person. 

Where is Chuck's praise on the Wells trade? 

Coincidentally, Scott also liked that deal I believe, but not the point. Weak call out.

I wasn't a huge Wells fan, but I liked the trade over signing Carl Crawford and chose to be pro-trade instead of join in on the bitchfest over it. As it turns out for the money, we got more production from VW than if we signed Crawford. We were all pretty much done with Napoli since our manager had him in the doghouse. 

Same thing with Blanton. I tried to find some silver linings with the signing and be pro-team rather than circle jerk with the debbie downer crowd. Anyhow, I wasn't a fan of the Blanton signing as I would rather have had Jerome Williams in the rotation at #5 (as it turns out it would have been better).

So you mean 5 years from now, if he's struggling at 38/43 years old, he'll be a stand-up honest guy and give up $70 million?

He must give great TV interviews.   

Pujols will remain on staff for the Angels for 10 years after his done with Baseball. It was part of his contract. I doubt he'll milk ownership of the money from his contract if he's unable to perform on the field and help the team win ball games. 

Calling out? It's funny! Lighten up Francis. 

I don't see the 10 year contract as disasterous at all. If Pujols starts sucking mid to late contract, I bet he retires and voids the contract. He's just that type of person.

Oh man....

That's a pretty delusional (i.e: crazy) assumption. I hope you don't do any actual betting.