• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Christmas presents

Tank

My little sister is 13 and has always wanted a dog. She's struggled her entire life with a metabolic disorder that has affected her physically, emotionally, and socially. But we've always known that she would be a perfect dog owner. She loves animals, and any time she sees someone else's dog, her heart fills with joy. The only problem is, both she and my mom are allergic, so it was decided years ago that a dog was not a possibility.

On Christmas, my mom handed my sister a large bag. Inside were all sorts of items for dogs— revealing that my sister's wish was finally coming true. My mom has done research and discovered a breeder (please don't throw stones, anti-breeding people) in Washington who breeds adorable goldendoodles (golden retrievers + poodles) that are almost essentially allergy-free. My little sister's puppy will be born on Valentine's Day.

This wasn't a gift for me, but the amount of joy it brought my sister was the best present I received on Christmas. 

My little sister is 13 and has always wanted a dog. She's struggled her entire life with a metabolic disorder that has affected her physically, emotionally, and socially. But we've always known that she would be a perfect dog owner. She loves animals, and any time she sees someone else's dog, her heart fills with joy. The only problem is, both she and my mom are allergic, so it was decided years ago that a dog was not a possibility.

On Christmas, my mom handed my sister a large bag. Inside were all sorts of items for dogs— revealing that my sister's wish was finally coming true. My mom has done research and discovered a breeder (please don't throw stones, anti-breeding people) in Washington who breeds adorable goldendoodles (golden retrievers + poodles) that are almost essentially allergy-free. My little sister's puppy will be born on Valentine's Day.

This wasn't a gift for me, but the amount of joy it brought my sister was the best present I received on Christmas. 

My story was better. 

My little sister is 13 and has always wanted a dog. She's struggled her entire life with a metabolic disorder that has affected her physically, emotionally, and socially. But we've always known that she would be a perfect dog owner. She loves animals, and any time she sees someone else's dog, her heart fills with joy. The only problem is, both she and my mom are allergic, so it was decided years ago that a dog was not a possibility.

That is a great gift. Dogs make life better.

I have nothing against breeders and have used them and recommend them to people with families/special needs.

Responsible breeders have knowledge of your puppy's parents temperament and have a better idea of how the dog will work with your family.

I feel for shelter dogs, but the well being if my kids is more important. You need really know what you are going to get with a shelter dog