• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

"Climbing the Matterhorn"

Tank

i almost got kicked out of disneyland as a kid once because some idiotic friend of mine convinced me it would be a good idea to spit on people from the buckets.

i was about 10 at the time, and that stern talking to from the security people made me scared straight.

i almost got kicked out of disneyland as a kid once because some idiotic friend of mine convinced me it would be a good idea to spit on people from the buckets.

i was about 10 at the time, and that stern talking to from the security people made me scared straight.

Was that Mr. Fox?

I went to Disneyland with in a group of four and we were armed and dangerous with plastic zinger guns. We shot each other on the rockets, we shot each other on the Peter Pan rides and Mr Toad's Wild Ride and made the ghosts in the Haunted Mansion eat plastic.

We were nabbed by security at the exit of the Mansion, out of nowhere came the guys in suits and we got face slammed against the wall and frisked. One of the security guys yelled "I got it, I got it..., what the ****?" Another guy got in my face and yelled where was the gun? I pulled out my zinger gun and he just looked at me like he was going to rip my head off.

Off to Mr. Fox's office we went and there was already paperwork for us to sign and he had his hand on the phone to call our parents if we didn't tell us where the real gun was. We didn't have anything more than the zinger guns and were pranked by a friend that couldn't go that night so he called Disneyland security and gave them a full description of us and what we were wearing and told them we were armed.

We got the lecture, the threats of calling our parents, I was just 16 and driving my parents car so I was scared shitless Dad was going to kill me when I got home. Luckily it only ended up as our names on files and told to leave and not come back and that Mr Fox, who had busted my brother the Mad Jelly Beaner had not made the connection that it was a crime family there to take over the park.

If this happened in this day and age SWAT would have been called in and none of us would have gotten out alive. Meanwhile there would be a news conference by the Anaheim PD showing how a blue plastic toy looked exactly like an Uzi so they were justified by acting in the public's safety.

I have a ton of stories that are not fit for a public forum. Having grown up in OC I spent quite a bit of time there. And having worked there for over 25 years I can tell you that there are just as many interesting stories of Cast Members being fired as there are guests being run from the parks.

I have a ton of stories that are not fit for a public forum. Having grown up in OC I spent quite a bit of time there. And having worked there for over 25 years I can tell you that there are just as many interesting stories of Cast Members being fired as there are guests being run from the parks.

Do tell.

Guilty... and, sorry for helping wreck every bodies skyway fun.

I worked at Knotts, and can remember a few late-night swim-parties in the pools of the log-ride...  There are TONS of back-lot employee stories from these parks.

I worked at Disneyland for a short time, there was an..."interesting" guy that worked in my department (rides) who had a constant Jack Sparrow impersonation going. Keep in mind he looked as far from Jack Sparrow as you can imagine, he was a nerdy looking skinny black dude. Anytime anyone would talk to him (whether it was guests or co-workers) he'd start swaying around all drunk like and talking like a damn pirate. Apparently what got him fired was this, he went on Pirates of the Caribbean and ended up jumping off the boat and walking around the set pretending to be, you guessed it, Jack Sparrow to all the guests going by. When security grabbed him he said a few words that got immortalized for a few years "It's OK, i'm a cast member!"

I got to second base with a TSA agent last time I flew. My stories are better shared over beers with no documentation. Lol. I wouldn't want to end up as someone else's story. Some sex. Some drugs. Mostly thievery.

Was he cute?

I wasn't really a TSA agent, but lets keep that between you and me.  Just our little secret, my wife need not know.  Incidentally, you would've gotten to third base with a head-first slide if not for your quirky gag reflex.

Was he cute?

I got to second base with a TSA agent last time I flew. My stories are better shared over beers with no documentation. Lol. I wouldn't want to end up as someone else's story. Some sex. Some drugs. Mostly thievery.