• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Goodbye Trumbo

I am truly saddened to see Mark Trumbo leave. 

Best of luck to you Mark.  I, too, will miss those Trumbo Jack's...especially the walk-off you did at home against the Rangers.  Epic shot and memory!!!

God bless, stay healthy, and I look forward to your return someday to Angel Stadium. I will give you the standing ovation you so well deserve.

And I will be a fan of yours always ~  (except if you ever go to Boston, Yankees or Rangers, lol)  

Goodbye Mark!  Thanks for the bombs!  Going to be a couple sad little boys at my house tonight, who chose #44 for their little league jerseys last year, but good time to teach them a lesson in business and the need of starting pitching with illustrations of last season.  Hate to see a homegrown player leave, especially with his charisma and power, but fully understand the trade and see it as a positive for all involved.  Go rake against the Doyers Mark!

@JeffFletcherOCR: Trumbo: "Getting to play 3 years in front of my family and friends is something I woudln't trade for anything in the world." #Angels

@JeffFletcherOCR: Trumbo: "I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity I got (with the #Angels)... Couldn't have asked for anything more."

Edited by AngelsAndRamsFan

I know his OBP sucked... but I sure loved watching those prodigious bombs.  I always appreciated his effort on the field.  Seems like a perfect fit for Kirk Gibson's style of basebll.  I do like the trade, but I will really miss Trumbo.

Good luck to Mark.

I was fortunate to be at 2 games where hit hit a walk off. One of my favorite moments was the 3 run bomb he hit against King Felix at the Big A this year. I believe it was the game we were down by 7 runs and his HR brought it within a run or 2 and we ended up winning the game. Super fun game to be at.