• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official Mark Trumbo Trade Chatter (DEAL DONE)

Masterson is a FA after the season. This team has enough money tied up in players. They need cheap arms that they can control for years. Santiago and Skaggs fit that bill better than 1 season of MAsterson + having to hope to extend him to a pretty healthy contract

True. I'm beyond stoked with Santiago and Skaggs. Love this deal.

You guys really don't like Christmas morning much and try and dig around your parents closet trying to find out what your getting.

One Sunday night near Christmas many years ago, my brother and I once faked being sick so we wouldn't have to go to church.  We wanted to stay home to search for our presents.  We found a wrapped Sega Genesis video game system.  We unwrapped it, hooked it up, started playing it, and then got caught up in the games and lost track of time.  Our parents came back from church, found us playing the system, and took it away for a month.  Could have been a worse punishment, I guess.

Point being, yeah, you're right.  I don't like surprises.  :)

One Sunday night near Christmas many years ago, my brother and I once faked being sick so we wouldn't have to go to church.  We wanted to stay home to search for our presents.  We found a wrapped Sega Genesis video game system.  We unwrapped it, hooked it up, started playing it, and then got caught up in the games and lost track of time.  Our parents came back from church, found us playing the system, and took it away for a month.  Could have been a worse punishment, I guess.

Point being, yeah, you're right.  I don't like surprises.  :)

Awesome. That sounds exactly like something my brother and I would have done.