• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chuck, I found the perfect lid for you to wear now that you're breaking news in Hot Stove season!

Speaking of breaking news, it has come to my attention that someone who posts here, but writes for another website took what I posted and read between the lines (and said it was Trumbo to the Rockies), but took credit on Twitter for breaking this news, not giving credit to us. Kind of BS and lame if you ask me.

Now, back to the hat. I'm expecting Stoddart to get me a CR hat for Christmas since he lives in Colorado. :)

Chuck,

Any relation to Kyle Richter, starter drafted by the Rockies a few years ago? Love the quote!

Trumbo for Richter.

MoonDogs Add Three More Pieces to the Puzzle

The Mankato MoonDogs Baseball Club, a member of the Northwoods League, is proud to announce the signing of three players for 2011 season. Infielder Nathan Goro from Jefferson College (Hillsboro, MO), left-handed pitcher Kyle Richter from the University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA), and outfielder Joe Loftus from Vanderbilt (Nashville, TN) have committed to play for the MoonDogs for the 2011 season.

Richter, a 6-foot-4-inch, 220-pound freshman has the second lowest batting average on the USC staff, holding opposing hitters to a .230 batting average. Kyle has 2 wins this spring, with 20 strikouts in 26 2/3 innings of work for the Trojans. Kyle was selected in the 44th round of the 2010 major league baseball draft by the Colorado Rockies.

"Richter is a big body pitcher that throws in the 90-93 MPH range" said Orchard. "With good control I think he will fit well for us within our rotation this summer."

Chuck,

Any relation to Kyle Richter, starter drafted by the Rockies a few years ago? Love the quote!

Trumbo for Richter.

MoonDogs Add Three More Pieces to the Puzzle

The Mankato MoonDogs Baseball Club, a member of the Northwoods League, is proud to announce the signing of three players for 2011 season. Infielder Nathan Goro from Jefferson College (Hillsboro, MO), left-handed pitcher Kyle Richter from the University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA), and outfielder Joe Loftus from Vanderbilt (Nashville, TN) have committed to play for the MoonDogs for the 2011 season.

Richter, a 6-foot-4-inch, 220-pound freshman has the second lowest batting average on the USC staff, holding opposing hitters to a .230 batting average. Kyle has 2 wins this spring, with 20 strikouts in 26 2/3 innings of work for the Trojans. Kyle was selected in the 44th round of the 2010 major league baseball draft by the Colorado Rockies.

"Richter is a big body pitcher that throws in the 90-93 MPH range" said Orchard. "With good control I think he will fit well for us within our rotation this summer."

LOL.. No relation that I know of, Jeff.

Definitely 3B! I'd love to give these guys rounding third base a hard high five slap back after hitting a HR.

I've been told that my high-fives are painful, so my close friends avoid them now. lol

Don't remember that from the aw softball game last year. Oh yeah, we lost in the final. Only other way id get a high five is if I GIDP'd Mathis style!