• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Reseda Pool Challenge

Stakes: $50 prize, sometimes $100

edit:  Im the guy who had no chance in the Angels shirt, please send me any ideas to improve the contest

Ill pay double if you keep your cell phone in your pocket on first try

must make it across the pool, send me a PM

Winner

Edited by notherhalo

NotherHalo!  Your attempt was a hilarious super-fail!  

Sometimes when I get back from paddling, I'll put my board in the pool before hosing-it off and stand on it for a bit.  But, it's too expensive to be running into the coping (not to mention losing a cellphone)...

Way back when I was a Lifeguard, we used to play "dock-boarding" with our down/workout time.  The docks had space between the floats, where the paddle board would fit through.  You'd start paddling hard toward the dock, push the board through as you got-up and crossed the dock to the other side, then try to jump back onto the board as it came-out the other side...

I remember getting pretty good at it, but we had some pretty funny falls too.