• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Typhoon Haiyan

My ex wife (mother of my oldest daughter) was near Tacloban visiting family. My daughter couldn't even contact her before the storm hit. She's frantic now. I had to convince her that even if she flew into Cebu she probably could not get to Leyte. I just hope they can reestablish communication soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Two days ago she finally called my daughter. Turns out she had gone to Manila with her sister and missed the whole thing but her phone was stolen so she didn't have her list of numbers. I was so proud when my daughter described the lecture on responsibility and consideration for those who worry about her that she gave to her mom. I guess she listened to me on occasion because it was exactly what I used to tell her. Having what amounts to 2 wives and 2 daughters will drive me to the early grave. If only I'd been attracted to a man's hairy ass I'd be a worry free millionaire by now.

More misery for the good folks of the Visayas.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/11/29/13/over-1800-families-flee-iloilo-bgy-due-oil-spill

The oil spill occurred after super typhoon "Yolanda" damaged a power barge of the National Power Corporation (Napocor), causing more than 200,000 liters of bunker oil to leak in the coastal town.

The massive typhoon struck central Philippines last November 8.

The Department of Health (DOH) had said the toxicity level on the shore has already reached a dangerous level.

Dr. Glen Alonsabe, DOH Region 6 epidemiologist, said benzene content in the area has reached 16.9 parts per million (ppm), way beyond the permissible limit of 0.5 ppm.