• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This team is finished

FireThemAll

tdawg, if that is all we have on the board, then which one are you? Having read your stuff lately, during the off season you would be a nutswinger, but during the season you are a failo? I am not criticizing just curious what you think you would be considered. PS, I like you better in the off season, haha.

tdawg, if that is all we have on the board, then which one are you? Having read your stuff lately, during the off season you would be a nutswinger, but during the season you are a failo? I am not criticizing just curious what you think you would be considered. PS, I like you better in the off season, haha.

I transcend all labels.

Except "gay".

Seize the neutral ground...hope that an older and slower Pujols will rake, Hamilton will exorcise his LHP demons, the team finds some pitching, and Scioscia dumps the silly contact play. 

If not, we'll be complaining about the choice in new manager next winter.

• 8 months later...

Mike and Mike...(Butcher and Scioscia) will be back...so no matter who is brought in to compliment the good Mike..(Trout) and no matter how excited everyone is about the team on paper come April...we're still screwed.

We won the offseason the past few years, and how did that work out under Mike and Mike?

No matter how well the team is constructed, it is still going to be handed to M&M to fumble with.

Yeah, we're screwed.

Talk to me when this thread gets bumped next July.

ready for that talk?