• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Where do we talk about how big a POS Richie Incognito is?

That is his real name.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Incognito

Incognito is the oldest son of Richard and Donna Incognito, who also have a younger son, Derek. Incognito's father, proud about being a Nebraska parent and having Richie attend college at Nebraska, wrote a piece to Huskerboard.com describing the recruiting process.[42] During the 2012 season, Incognito hosted a private screening with Operation Homefront and book reading of the animated film, Rise of the Guardians for Operation Homefront. At the event, Incognito led a book reading to over 100 kids before the screening of the holiday movie. Incognito supports Operation Homefront, which is an organization that provides assistance to families of service members and wounded soldiers.[43]

Opposing teammates say that Icognito is a POS and uses the N word all the time. He is getting what he deserves.

Dolphins Teammates back Icognito and say that Martin didn't "Man up". Feel that Icognito shouldn't be suspended.

This may prove how toxic the Dolphins locker room has become. They've all heard the comments Richie told Martin, and STILL back Richie. Makes one wonder if the teammates support Richie because he's more important as a player on the field than Martin. I have a feeling their support would change if Martin was an All Pro and Richie was on the bench.

I'm just going to wait and laugh at the talking heads that jump to conclusions. One of the players said Martin shared and was joking about that voicemail in the locker room to where everyone was laughing, but now Martin leaks it as an issue.

Every day things are coming out that negate the original story. Especially the media led "bullying" which no one, including Martin, used or said happened.

Now everyone is back peddaling. 

At the onset, Incognito was an insensative racist. But not only are teammates now denying that description, they're saying Incognito is more black than Martin, according to The Miami Herald.

In fact, he's apparently considered an "honorary" black man in the locker room.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jonathan-martin-richie-incognito-honorary-black-not-racist-miami-dolphins-teammates-bullying-110613

Dear lord football players are idiots.

I'm just going to wait and laugh at the talking heads that jump to conclusions. One of the players said Martin shared and was joking about that voicemail in the locker room to where everyone was laughing, but now Martin leaks it as an issue.

Every day things are coming out that negate the original story. Especially the media led "bullying" which no one, including Martin, used or said happened.

Now everyone is back peddaling.

LOL at "bullying" in an NFL locker room. In the words of Rachel Phelps: "What are they, a bunch of pansies?"

• 2 months later...

and a massive plate of crow for me

http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/

those text messages sound exactly how my buddies and I would communicate back in our younger days.  I'm wondering if Martin is gay and his double life finally imploded