• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I miss Mike Napoli

Angelsjunky

I don't think it is debatable the Albert Pujols contract is the worst in the 3,000+ year history of professional sport.

Bullshit. He has one solid year and one injured year. ARod's contract is worse. Hell Kemps might be worse. But I'll let you continue to talk your repetitive shit and look like a fool.

A-rod's 2nd Yanks contract is definitely in contention, but the Pujols one is looking on par. One solid year and one injured year is not what you want to hear when we're talking about the first 2 years of a 10 year contract. Year 3 will be a big year for him and for the team. The contract will likely suck though, but that goes for pretty much any 10 yr deal. Just way too long a commitment, especially to a player on the wrong side of 30

Edited by bloodbrother