• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

On 12/28/2016 at 0:52 PM, Richard said:

My favorite are the insecure people who unfollow you because you don't LIKE the multiple photos/inspirational quotes they post daily.

I stopped following an old school friend because he posts 15-20 music videos per day. I like music as much as the next person, but I don't want my wall covered with links to videos.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I stopped following an old school friend because he posts 15-20 music videos per day. I like music as much as the next person, but I don't want my wall covered with links to videos.

I have a friend like that.  I added him to a Facebook music group that some of my old HS friends started. 

When I messaged him he replied "Cool! Thanks man!" Then dropped out of the group and continued to post music on his feed.  

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

It's an excuse not to take down that string of Christmas lights around your trailer instead of weeding the garden. 

Rather, it's an excuse to hang onto the delusion that you are attractive, even though that ship may have never entered the harbor, let alone sailed.

15391122_1590243037669074_41620230253822

First of all, I don't see why this rates an "amen". Secondly, you would be dead on if you guessed that it was posted by a woman who would instantly clear the room if she showed any skin. It seems to me that most of the women who complain about women being objectified have no chance of that happening to them. Connection? I believe so. It's a way of expressing jealousy while pretending to take the moral high road.

A couple things here. 

1: This is Glen going to work:

972377-awesome_dino_backround.jpg

2: Yes, IWHI

3: She references only one kid.  She should be able to handle that, amirite?!

4: It wasn't a cold, but I was flat out on my back one time.  Was light headed, dizzy, thought I was dehydrated on my way home from work on a Friday.  Went straight to bed.  Woke up for a bit on Saturday, then woke up on Sunday morning.  Went to urgent care.  6 months pregnant nurse told me it was vertigo and to stop being such a pussy

3 hours ago, Glen said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=742409455914378&id=100004359913176

Fuck's sake, I've never met a man like this. I do the same amount of work regardless of if I have a cold or the flu. Perhaps the real problem here is that the woman is a terrible ****, or she married a dishrag. Or both.

Also, I do know a guy like this.  His mother enabled him to no end, and he is a gigantic momma's boy and pussy.  Doesn't help that he works for his Mom so there's no accountability

On 1/8/2017 at 9:01 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

15391122_1590243037669074_41620230253822

First of all, I don't see why this rates an "amen". Secondly, you would be dead on if you guessed that it was posted by a woman who would instantly clear the room if she showed any skin. It seems to me that most of the women who complain about women being objectified have no chance of that happening to them. Connection? I believe so. It's a way of expressing jealousy while pretending to take the moral high road.

I was most offended by her failure to use an apostrophe in "mans."