• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

On 12/27/2016 at 0:31 PM, ScottT said:

Also, all the crap about 2016 being so terrible.

Bad shit happens every year.  Celebrities die every year. 

Pretty much. "Enough already 2016!!" is the stupidest thing I've read, as if in a few days everything will be a clean slate. Also not ironic are the people complaining about all the "bad shit" are people who have nothing directly to do with all the "bad shit".

9 hours ago, Richard said:

My favorite are the insecure people who unfollow you because you don't LIKE the multiple photos/inspirational quotes they post daily.

"Set this as your status for the next hour to show that you hate cancer." I must love it, because I'm not falling for the repeated "tests" that some people keep throwing out.

Share this with ten of your friends and cash will come your way. Right.

Sorry, but I'm not going to post a one-word response about how we first met. Go ahead and kick me off your friends list. Odds are that I wouldn't know unless you told me.

while i don't fit that demographic, i can say that not having single moms or married moms (or really any kind of dramatic women that feel the need to air their opinions for public to see) makes the experience better.

some hot single mom bartender (just those words kind of tells you where this is going) i used to smash posted some lengthy post about how unhappy she is with her life and how she needs to get her shit together and that meant getting off fb or deleting people. i had to laugh as i saw that and was subsequently deleted......to be honest, i only friended her because she popped up on my "friends you may know" a couple months back and i wanted to see if she had pics showing her fabulous tits.

a single mom bartending in her 30's coming to realization that she has no life skill set.

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

I've gotten to the point where I think if you are a man over 30 and are free from mental illness and are married, you have no reason to be on FB.

Stupidity, pathetic women and other assorted humor aside, I believe it harms 99% of the people who use it, including you, if for no other reason you could be spending your time doing something more constructive than laughing at how fucked in 40 year old women are or schadenfreude-ing when you see people you don't like with problems.

But not YK, cause I wanna hear about when Peyts tries to kiss a boy for the first time.

Yeah, I could switch to, in december, analyzing 18 different ways the 2017 lineup should look.  Or finding another way to measure Trout against Mickey Mantle.

You know, constructive stuff.

On 12/28/2016 at 11:01 PM, calscuf said:

I've gotten to the point where I think if you are a man over 30 and are free from mental illness and are married, you have no reason to be on FB.

Stupidity, pathetic women and other assorted humor aside, I believe it harms 99% of the people who use it, including you, if for no other reason you could be spending your time doing something more constructive than laughing at how fucked in 40 year old women are or schadenfreude-ing when you see people you don't like with problems.

But not YK, cause I wanna hear about when Peyts tries to kiss a boy for the first time.

thanks, obama zuckerberg!

There's this Asian fucker who literally travels every month. Europe. Asia. South America. Everywhere. Dude is always abroad. Posts daily about his trips and his next trips. The annoying part is he hashtags them all with #entrepreneuer when in reality he inherited a bunch of cash from his folks. His "business" produces nothing.

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

There's this Asian fucker who literally travels every month. Europe. Asia. South America. Everywhere. Dude is always abroad. Posts daily about his trips and his next trips. The annoying part is he hashtags them all with #entrepreneuer when in reality he inherited a bunch of cash from his folks. His "business" produces nothing.

I didn't know @red321 was Asian.