• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm pretty sure they are both excluded from any after school programs before the year started. 

i'm guessing that won't prevent her from finding the crazy in some other form. she seems pretty determined in that arena.

I haven't been involved in this thread much and I sure as heck am not going to perform a deep dive, but it's time that I get involved, cause somebody out there is grinding my gears with their posts.

We have a family friend that talks about everyday things in a manner that suggests she's of the notion that she's submitting her posts for judgment in a writing competition. Look, man, it's Facebook. Nobody's going to name you the official poet freaking laureate of Facebook. Just tell us what's happening if you wish and leave it at that. My guess is that 95% of the people that read her posts vomit within 2 minutes of finishing them.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I haven't been involved in this thread much and I sure as heck am not going to perform a deep dive, but it's time that I get involved, cause somebody out there is grinding my gears with their posts.

We have a family friend that talks about everyday things in a manner that suggests she's of the notion that she's submitting her posts for judgment in a writing competition. Look, man, it's Facebook. Nobody's going to name you the official poet freaking laureate of Facebook. Just tell us what's happening if you wish and leave it at that. My guess is that 95% of the people that read her posts vomit within 2 minutes of finishing them.

BRAVO102715-1.jpg

On 8/4/2016 at 4:42 AM, nate said:

We have a family member with this thinking.  They just let their kids do whatever they want because being a child is precious and they don't want to ruin the experience... Kids are going to private school for hippies, never get yelled at or disciplined, she doesn't even get them together with other kids because they are mean, etc.  They are both out of control hellions already, I can't imagine what it will be like when they are adults.

66347.jpg

On August 4, 2016 at 4:42 AM, nate said:

We have a family member with this thinking.  They just let their kids do whatever they want because being a child is precious and they don't want to ruin the experience... Kids are going to private school for hippies, never get yelled at or disciplined, she doesn't even get them together with other kids because they are mean, etc.  They are both out of control hellions already, I can't imagine what it will be like when they are adults.

Childhood and parenting is about one thing, preparing your child to be an adult.

coughantivaxxerscough

17 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Peyts was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this.

14088450_10154260284565590_8088128918611

Because, after all, life is about participation trophies. Everyone is a winner.

gotta tell you, vegas, this one doesn't bother me. i think character matters every bit as much (if not more) than grades. grades come and go, but character is something you have to live with every day, and because it goes with you the rest of your life, it needs to be attended to properly. i agree that giving everyone a participation trophy is a bunch of nonsense, but give me a kid with character any day over a kid who's simply in it for the grades and treats everyone around like a servant or a peasant.

"Beautiful the way I am" CHALLENGE!!! Now I'm challenging you. Upload three photos of yourself (ONLY YOU). Then nominate/challenge 30 women (if you can or more) to do the same. Build each other up, instead of tearing one another down. Share the beauty and love!!!  Thank youXX for nominating me! I feel it is very important for women & girls to realize that no matter what they look like they ARE worth something! And sometimes we are each other's own worst enemies & it needs to stop! So I did a collage of several of my favorite pics of myself. One being from today to make myself feel good about myself!