• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

1 hour ago, Ray McKigney said:

From the same female Trump supporter. This time arguing her case on why Trump should be the next Prez:

"GO TRUMP! He's a successful and well respected business leader. If you think Hillary will make a better President your obviously ignorant."

Yeah, she's super smart.

Sure hope you aren't using this forum to vent about your wife/girlfriend because you aren't man enough to tell them off to their face. :) 

This isn't from Peyts' mom:

I've seen a lot of people complaining about people saying Happy Father's Day to single moms...why?

A bunch of people told me that today and honestly it felt good. To know that my hard work in raising X hasn't gone unnoticed. That me working day in and day out taking care of all her needs, putting her first, making sure everything she needs is taken care of on my own, is appreciated by some people enough that they would want to tell me happy Father's Day.

It's been an amazing almost 5 years raising my daughter and being her best friend and sole caregiver. Yes, she has a father. And yes he does see her once a week for a date night. I'm not downing him or shaming him. There was a time when he wasn't around at all. But I still did what I had to do to provide 100% for my child. Because that's what SHE deserves.

I don't bad mouth her father to her. That's not fair. Her dad is her superhero and he makes her laugh. He makes her smile and he makes sure she has wonderful date nights.

But today, it feels GREAT knowing that the people close to me noticed how damn hard I've worked to make her life perfect. When I was all alone raising her. A first time single mom with tons of emotions. It feels awesome knowing I did well enough that people noticed.

So if you don't like that people tell me happy Mother's Day and happy Father's Day....I'm sorry. But I'm a bad ass mom who deserves it.

To all you single moms who work hard...HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO YOU! I admire your strength and hard work

And happy Father's Day to x dad. Thanks for the growth you've shown these past couple months.

On 6/21/2016 at 11:00 AM, yk9001 said:

This isn't from Peyts' mom:

I've seen a lot of people complaining about people saying Happy Father's Day to single moms...why?

Because it's Father's Day, you twat.  On Mother's Day did you make a similar post about single dads who are filling the mother role?  And if so, you were a twat then as well but at least you were a consistent twat.

Perfect Moms are not banned from attending school functions. I bet Peyt's Dad wasn't.

There wouldn't be any Mother's Day without fathers so next year Peyt's dad should appropriate Mother's day on facebook, but not shame his batshit crazy wife that has spoiled his son to the point no school wants to deal with the two of them. Just claim how awesome his sperm is and that is all the bitch wanted in the first place.