• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I'm so ****ing sad, and I can't get over it! The landlord cut down two of our trees on earth day. He ****in killed them, I actually started balling when I got home and saw the massacre. We managed to save the orange tree. I poured Jamison on them and blessed and thanked the Homies for their beautiful shade and life giving oxygen. Those trees have been with me for 16 years of my life. RIP I was like why the **** kill the trees when we need carpet and ****ing kitchen tiles mother ****er! Excuse me for the F bombs.  â€ª

That's certainly one way to get over being sad, though "seeing a massacre" is an odd turn-on.

Another peeve of mine: If any female posts a new photo of herself, at least one other female has to comment "beautiful", even when it clearly isn't. People in my age group are in their late 50s and early 60s, and our "hot" periods passed a long time ago - those who had one, anyway.

Another peeve of mine: If any female posts a new photo of herself, at least one other female has to comment "beautiful", even when it clearly isn't. People in my age group are in their late 50s and early 60s, and our "hot" periods passed a long time ago - those who had one, anyway.

Its crazy.  I am 10 years younger than you, and I have seen it for as long as I've been on fb.  Its a constant reassurance that all of these insecure broads need.

I have a segment of family that lives in Michigan who are very religious. My Uncle has been dealing with severe back pain and finally had surgery to correct it.  His posts on FB were thanking God and the surgeon for his remarkable recovery.  One comment that I thought was funny was: "Praise God for guiding the surgeon's hand".  I'm thinking, really?  It wasn't the surgeon's years of education, training and real-life experience that made it a successful surgery?  

39 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

FYI, Peyt's mom says Peyts has sensory processing disorder.

http://www.sensoryprocessingdisorderparentsupport.com/what-spd-parents-want-you-to-know.php

45. SPD is an independent disorder which affects various aspects of how our children function on a daily basis

This was the first in the list of hand-wringing that started to explain what SPD is. Still pretty vague.