• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

• 2 weeks later...

It took a while, but you knew the crazy never really leaves:

She posted a pic of her and Peyts

Banned from Open House. Making our own party! Take that!

Of course, its in that passive aggressive style, so I am not really sure what happened, but some of the hens clucked in:

• Unbelievable, find another school!
  • Banned?!? What a good mom for not turning it into a punishment
  • Leave the big middle finger salute in your wake, mama.
  • Is that even legal? Sorry to hear. Glad you made the most of it.
Edited by yk9001

how do you even get banned from open house?

Her level of being a royal pain is impressive. No doubt this school looks forward to her leaving asap.

You'd think someone who really cares for her would take her aside and tell her to knock it off. But if all the other victims who surround her feel the same way about always being persecuted, nothing will change.

Update:

Thanks for the support everyone. Peyts has been having a challenging time this year. We're working on it from all angles. Just wish everyone was a little more compassionate and tolerant of differences. Other parents can be assholes.

Its been challenging this year.  

This year.

• 1 month later...

I don't enjoy celebrity deaths.

More specifically, I don't enjoy the social media crap that follows (or the ladies chatting about it in the office).  

I don't give a shit about these people, usually, and I'm amazed at how much people seem to care about someone they've never met.  Same goes for caring about other things.  How do you have four favorite baseball teams?   I don't have that much care in me.  

I don't enjoy celebrity deaths.

More specifically, I don't enjoy the social media crap that follows (or the ladies chatting about it in the office).

I don't give a shit about these people, usually, and I'm amazed at how much people seem to care about someone they've never met. Same goes for caring about other things. How do you have four favorite baseball teams? I don't have that much care in me.

How many different beers do you like?

I'm so ****ing sad, and I can't get over it! The landlord cut down two of our trees on earth day. He ****in killed them, I actually started balling when I got home and saw the massacre. We managed to save the orange tree. I poured Jamison on them and blessed and thanked the Homies for their beautiful shade and life giving oxygen. Those trees have been with me for 16 years of my life. RIP I was like why the **** kill the trees when we need carpet and ****ing kitchen tiles mother ****er! Excuse me for the F bombs.  â€ª

I'm so ****ing sad, and I can't get over it! The landlord cut down two of our trees on earth day. He ****in killed them, I actually started balling when I got home and saw the massacre. We managed to save the orange tree. I poured Jamison on them and blessed and thanked the Homies for their beautiful shade and life giving oxygen. Those trees have been with me for 16 years of my life. RIP I was like why the **** kill the trees when we need carpet and ****ing kitchen tiles mother ****er! Excuse me for the F bombs. ‪

You're AJ's friend on FB?