• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

• 2 weeks later...

Same girl on FB who usually goes on anti-Obama or pro-Trump rants. She always tries to come across as intelligent and well-informed. The funniest aspect of all her borderline racist posts are the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes. I guess she must have watched Making a Murderer recently because she has been ranting about it for the last week or so. Here's a post from earlier today that I thought was particularly humorous:

"One hopes that that the justice system is strong enough to find proper defense to prove ones innocence (though we have certainly seen it is not a full proof system)."

Same girl on FB who usually goes on anti-Obama or pro-Trump rants. She always tries to come across as intelligent and well-informed. The funniest aspect of all her borderline racist posts are the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes. I guess she must have watched Making a Murderer recently because she has been ranting about it for the last week or so. Here's a post from earlier today that I thought was particularly humorous:

"One hopes that that the justice system is strong enough to find proper defense to prove ones innocence (though we have certainly seen it is not a full proof system)."

I used to work with a lady like that.  Thought she was intelligent b/c she was going to school to get her AA, and everything written was just awful.  Midas whale just let it go