• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Oh man, this is great.  Made a stop by one of the nutjob's page.  Here is what another hen posted:

"I"m beautiful the way I am" challenge its that time of the year again so... Upload 5 photos of yourself that you feel most beautiful !!!! Then nominate 24 gorgeous girls that you think are beautiful to do the same...build yourself up ...not down!! Let's see all the beauty!!! I was nominated by

You're never going to believe the common denominator of all these women is.

Oh man, this is great. Made a stop by one of the nutjob's page. Here is what another hen posted:

"I"m beautiful the way I am" challenge its that time of the year again so... Upload 5 photos of yourself that you feel most beautiful !!!! Then nominate 24 gorgeous girls that you think are beautiful to do the same...build yourself up ...not down!! Let's see all the beauty!!! I was nominated by

Fat single moms?

Oh man, this is great. Made a stop by one of the nutjob's page. Here is what another hen posted:

Canker sores?

Oh man, this is great.  Made a stop by one of the nutjob's page.  Here is what another hen posted:

Peyts mom?

Broken condoms and broken dreams?

It is not surprising that this person is a Trump supporter. Here she goes on a rant about the celebs who are whining about the Oscars. Funny stuff:

"Ok have to get this off my chest i am so disgusted that actors are are pissin' and moan in' claiming they are not being treating right because they weren't nominated to win some frickin trophy when we just lost 12 Marines whose bodies have not been recovered this past weekend!!!!! Hey Hollywood if you are so fantastic how is it you get paid millions to pretend to be someone else when our boys in uniform literally put their lives on the line for our freedoms and get paid squat and they NEVER complain about it!!!!!!! Yeah Jada Pinkett Smith I am talkin to you...These pre-madonnas need a good foot in the ass asap!"

Edited by Ray McKigney