• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Maybe it's been brought up before, but I notice literally every one of my male facebook friends that thinks they are "thuggish" absolutely refuse to type out the word "and". They instead just say "an". A couple examples:

Goin to the jade tonight for my birthday anyone wanna me up with ya boy an have a scorpion bowl

$50 dollar playoff pool if anyone is intrested an soon I'll be doin my superbowl squares $1 & $2 & $5 an if I start it early enough I think I might do a $10 Dollar one hit me up if ur intrested in any of them an I'll get u the rules for the playoff pool

Happy new year to all my friends an family I hope we all have a great 2016

I miss my mom niece an sister already

What the ****ing lazy ass shit is this? It's one more letter. And it isn't like you type like a complete asshat the entire time (except for the first example).

Please stop.

Edited by tdawg87

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, before reading the caption as I'm scrolling down in slow mo I thought he binked something. Cards, dice, etc.

This will be YK approved:

It's crazy to think, I've Been out of school for 13 years on my own for 10 years and I literally can say my kids and maybe a handful of ppl are my true friends.. Being a single mom to two is tough having two jobs and juggling work, homework, sports loving them and trying to be human is rough, BUTTTTT!!!.. I wouldn't change it for one min... Thank you to the ppl I love!.. Supporting me helping me and having my back!.. My kids and I wouldn't have it any other way!.

As you can imagine, this turned into a chick self-power back pat session.

The latest from one of my college friends. This has about as much chance of changing his life as his Powerball ticket did.

10981510_802433189836605_509817932491663

Money will come to you sometime this month. Type Amen and share.

God loves american money and moscato!

Or does that say moncato?

Edited by mrwicked

Haha, before reading the caption as I'm scrolling down in slow mo I thought he binked something. Cards, dice, etc.

This will be YK approved:

It's crazy to think, I've Been out of school for 13 years on my own for 10 years and I literally can say my kids and maybe a handful of ppl are my true friends.. Being a single mom to two is tough having two jobs and juggling work, homework, sports loving them and trying to be human is rough, BUTTTTT!!!.. I wouldn't change it for one min... Thank you to the ppl I love!.. Supporting me helping me and having my back!.. My kids and I wouldn't have it any other way!.

As you can imagine, this turned into a chick self-power back pat session.

I am pretty sure I've read, with a variance of one or two words, the same thing multiple times on my fb feed.  Down to, "wouldn't have it any other way".

I think I finally wrapped my head around social media. Any post with a specific point of view is posted with the intent, not to promote or encourage but to spite and cause division. 

Post your puppy dogs, kids singing and fart jokes. Stop with everything else