• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

20 hours ago, Tank said:

Ha ha. Yesterday former aw.com member Eric (the other little guy besides Nate) unfriended Brian and Bruce for their pro-repub anti-lib comments on his page.

I use less drastic measures with repeated political posts. I just unfollow those people until after the election. Unfriending them is a little extreme

21 hours ago, Tank said:

Ha ha. Yesterday former aw.com member Eric (the other little guy besides Nate) unfriended Brian and Bruce for their pro-repub anti-lib comments on his page.

Ironically I did the same.

The pro whatever political stance guy that spends all of his time on FB annoying everyone with their myriad of links and opinions is already bad, but when a dude goes so far as to say "unfriend me if you think otherwise" or "we are not real friends if you think like this", I feel the need to not see anymore posts from someone that thinks like that or tries to offer some sort of ultimatum.

And ironically I don't even like Trump.

I think the world (real and online) would be a much more cheerful place if people focused on what they're for instead of what they're against.

Elections are the worst and so cleverly designed to get people shouting everything that is wrong with the other side and nothing that is right about their side. Yawn. 

On 7/29/2016 at 8:57 PM, BaseballMom said:

I'm sure Eric is broken hearted. Brian unfriended me too and all I did was respond to the thread. Yeah, my heart's not broken either. ;)

I think I will start a Facebook page then mess with everyone by putting their status as a relationship not as simply a friend then post nothing but uncomfortable walking on the beach at sunset romantic captions. 

We have a family member with this thinking.  They just let their kids do whatever they want because being a child is precious and they don't want to ruin the experience... Kids are going to private school for hippies, never get yelled at or disciplined, she doesn't even get them together with other kids because they are mean, etc.  They are both out of control hellions already, I can't imagine what it will be like when they are adults.

Childhood and parenting is about one thing, preparing your child to be an adult.

• 2 weeks later...