• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

On 6/21/2016 at 11:48 AM, Tank said:

"to make her life perfect" sounds like code for being about as big an enabler as someone can possibly be. this kid will have a tough road ahead of her if she's been coddled all the time.

Another line that struck me is "being her best friend". This is often code for never disciplining the child nor setting any limits, and the outcome is pretty predictable.

Who said anything about a size zero being attractive? I'm not fond of anorexics, they look like POWs. Facebook bitches, try being something under the plus side just for health sake. There is nothing attractive about your fat asses in those motorized shopping carts at the Walmart.

44 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The latest from the "You're still hot, even if you weigh 400 pounds" crowd.

Incredibly, it is one of my male friends who posted this. I gather that he has a chunky girlfriend.

13466447_975060769277680_415816564096791

black guy?

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Who said anything about a size zero being attractive? I'm not fond of anorexics, they look like POWs. Facebook bitches, try being something under the plus side just for health sake. There is nothing attractive about your fat asses in those motorized shopping carts at the Walmart.

I don't like rail thin women. Big doesn't really bother me either, but there are limits.

A wife of a friend posts a pic of her kid, along with the kid's grandma.

The kid is by all accounts, an average kid, and as far as I know, the grandma has won no Nobel Prizes, or otherwise set the world on fire.  But that doesn't stop the hens from their delusions.  One of the comments:

Beautiful people living beautiful lives, leaving impact. That's what it's all about.

9 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

All I know is when a woman is loved correctly she will wake the neighbors. 

ha, we had a neighbor at one apartment that used to, ahem, let everyone know when she was being loved correctly. 

a few years later we saw her working at the cheesecake factory and she came over and said hello. my wife couldn't remember her, so i gently reminded her of tracy's vocal abilities. we had a nice little chuckle over that.

5 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

lol. Post that shit on Facebook.

Here is the problem.  I'm 51. Most of my close guy friends my age aren't on social media (they're smart).  Besides my family, my facebook feed is a lot of wives of friends; my wife's friends; ect.  And you know what?  Most of those people have no sense of humor.  No ability to detect sarcasm.  This shit would go over their heads like a comet.  I reposted an Onion article once, and my sister messaged me and had zero clue that it was humor, and thought it was real news.

Chuck and Bruce are my two angelswin fb friends.  I am fine with that.