• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

My wife tagged me in all of those baby-bump pics. Don't judge. 

Yeah my wife tags me in all that stuff.  She definitely overshares pictures of my daughter but whatever makes her happy.  Plus since my family is across the country it is the only way they see her other than facetime and the pictures we send them.

Please keep in mind that this is posted by a 42 year old woman. I'll spare you the picture:

Ok...enough with this Friday morning! Tire has been fixed, y'all are amazing and now I have my coffee and ready for work! ‪#‎butfirstletmetakeaselfie‬ ‪#‎selfieFriday‬ ‪#‎thatistherealsun‬ ‪#‎alwaysshiningonme‬ ‪#‎shineon‬ ‪#‎haveasupersparklyday‬

Peyts update:

I was so worried about Peyts transition back to school after two weeks off for fall break, but he did really great! No behavior issues at all! His teacher had him as her helper for math this afternoon and sent me this picture! Such a relief! The school psychologist said he seemed a lot less anxious for some reason. ❤

I didn't know elementary schools did two week breaks in mid October.