• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Yeah, she posts like that. That's how I knew single mom.

We have a chick like that here. Banging Mexican chick, but as a single mom dudes just want to smash and be done, not play dad for some poon. But I think she knows she is hot and I assume handles her shit here, so she doesn't need the attention.

She didn't strike me as rich at all, actually the opposite. People with money don't seek that kind of attention unless they have some serious mental issues/insecurities.

I think the problem with some women (more than men, in general) is that they vomit out everything out of their brain.  And I am sure it is hard to raise two boys on your own.

that's been one of the biggest revelations about social media. there are a ton of people out there that have no filter whatsoever. things that used to embarrass us are now made into posts for everyone to read.

BTW, yk, I want to thank you for keeping us updated on the continuing saga of Peyt's mom. I always look forward to seeing what molehill of a problem has been molded into a mountain by this woman next.

Well, school is starting soon, so I am looking forward to reading about how Peyts' teacher just doesn't understand his streak of independence.

Peyts' mom posted a picture this morning of Peyts' first day in school.  I am trying to imagine, back in the day, my mom or dad even showing up for the first day of third grade, let alone taking a picture of me. (they were right not to give a shit).

Anyways, its now three hours later, and she just posted:

I feel sick. Didn't last two hours on his first day of school. Already got my first email from Peyton's new teacher about his behavior. Ugh.

Peyts' mom posted a picture this morning of Peyts' first day in school.  I am trying to imagine, back in the day, my mom or dad even showing up for the first day of third grade, let alone taking a picture of me. (they were right not to give a shit).

Anyways, its now three hours later, and she just posted:

I feel sick. Didn't last two hours on his first day of school. Already got my first email from Peyton's new teacher about his behavior. Ugh.

an email peyt's behavior during the first morning of the first day? gonna be a long, long year for that teacher.

Peyts lasted almost two hours of the first day of school before getting in trouble. Sounds like mom's parenting skills are paying off.

I agree with Tank. That teacher is in for a long year with this kid. Fortunately for the teacher, Peyts is a "sweetie" (at least according to mom).

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Not only is he from Detroit, but I believe he comes from an upper middle class family. I think his dad may have been a GM exec or something.

Robert James "Bob" Ritchie was born on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan to William "Bill" Ritchie, a car dealer who owned several local dealerships, and Susan Ritchie. He attended Romeo High School. His family also owned a six-acre orchard.

Yeah, he's from the hood.

Edited by Ray McKigney