• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

More peyts:

I just showed Peyts a picture from his first day of school last year and he asked, "Are you going to go with me to my first day of school THIS year Mom?". I said of course I am. He looked back down to what he was doing and quietly said "Thanks Mom". For a kiddo that can be so difficult sometimes, he can also be such a sweetie.

Peyts has got to be in a tough position.  He isn't going back to school for a month plus, and he's already dreading it.  Poor kid.

More peyts:

I just showed Peyts a picture from his first day of school last year and he asked, "Are you going to go with me to my first day of school THIS year Mom?". I said of course I am. He looked back down to what he was doing and quietly said "Thanks Mom". For a kiddo that can be so difficult sometimes, he can also be such a sweetie.

Peyts has got to be in a tough position.  He isn't going back to school for a month plus, and he's already dreading it.  Poor kid.

just wait until his teacher has her first encounter with peyt's mom. she should be dreading it already, too.

More peyts:

Sounds like the kid has just decided that his mother is going to do this no matter how much he hates it or doesn't want to do it. He isn't "being a sweetie", just conceding defeat. Of course, batshit crazy bitch (thanks, Notti) can't see this because she is too busy making it all about her.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

She's a trip, it feels like a couple years now of back and forth between Tony Robbins' quotes and self defeat/self pity cries for help.

It actually reminds me of Myspace when people first jumped on and didn't what what social media was all about. You'd get people over disclosing very personal stuff without fully realizing the entire world can see what you are posting nor did they even feel embarrassed about what they were posting.

I don't remember, is she a single mom?

She's a single mom.

She used to shit on the ex on fb about his lack of job, etc.

Figured. Not to sound like a dick, but she posts like a single mom...and the type no one wants to be around, let alone some dude.

I've since blocked them, but have some chicks on the friends list that one day it was the fighter me against the world posts then the next it was how the world was shitting on them. Obviously perpetually single.

Kind of sad these types don't just get their shit together at some point.

Peyt's mom is not rich.  I don't ever get the impression she comes off as spoiled.

I barely knew her in college.  I would have never remembered her, but somehow we became f/b 'friends'.

She married some dullard loser.  Had two kids.  The guy was a zilch, they got a divorce, the ex couldn't even make child support payments.

This was when I joined fb.  She is insecure, neurotic, her sons have little to no male influence.  She isn't bad looking but I think her batshit craziness scares off guys.  She's into crap most guys don't like.

She has an audience with the greek chorus of her other fb girl friends.

Peyt's mom is not rich.  I don't ever get the impression she comes off as spoiled.

I barely knew her in college.  I would have never remembered her, but somehow we became f/b 'friends'.

She married some dullard loser.  Had two kids.  The guy was a zilch, they got a divorce, the ex couldn't even make child support payments.

This was when I joined fb.  She is insecure, neurotic, her sons have little to no male influence.  She isn't bad looking but I think her batshit craziness scares off guys.  She's into crap most guys don't like.

She has an audience with the greek chorus of her other fb girl friends.

Yeah, but how's her rack?

The "rich" idea came from her seeing as problems things that wouldn't faze most people. Maybe it's just the neurosis talking. It seemed that she wasn't used to facing real issues.

Yeah, you are right about the not used to facing real issues.  But she's never been rich.

I think the problem with some women (more than men, in general) is that they vomit out everything out of their brain.  And I am sure it is hard to raise two boys on your own.