• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I might have mentioned this before, but her current bf actually seems normal (just judging from FB posts and pics).  The dude has got to be some sort of saint, having to put up with:

• Her craziness
  • Her migraines
  • Her complaints about work
  • Peyt's social issues

OMG she has a current BF!  yk you just made my morning!

looking at her through my teachers' eyes, i imagine she's probably the last parent to leave the drop-off area every morning, and that parent conferences with her would involve me doing most of the listening while she babbles non-stop for twenty minutes, never really giving me a chance to share my observations with her about peyts.

I might have mentioned this before, but her current bf actually seems normal (just judging from FB posts and pics).  The dude has got to be some sort of saint, having to put up with:

• Her craziness
  • Her migraines
  • Peyt's social issues

i'm guessing he's probably a very quiet man and has the patience of a saint.

More kids birthdays, and more kids being portrayed as "amazing".

I am the only parent who just has good kids.  Everybody else's kids are AMAZING!!1!

I'll be honest, my kid kinda sucks sometimes.  I blame myself.  She's pretty average.

• Her craziness
  • Her migraines
  • Peyt's social issues

She must be able to suck a softball through a crazy straw.

More Peyts shenanigans:

...I had to tell a 3rd grader to stop harassing Peyton though. That was a bummer. Peyts was in tears and wouldn't perform, so when I found out why, I tracked down the kid and had a word. Don't bully my kid!!! Grrr. Got a teacher involved and luckily Peyts rallied for his last number.

Between songs I walked right over in front of the whole show, pointed my finger at him and said "don't mess with my kid". He denied it of course staring at me like a deer caught in headlights. I just repeated myself sternly and said you better leave him alone. I'm watching you. I think I scared the heck out of him. I may have a fight with his parents coming. But I'm game. Peyts was huddled in a ball crying. So angry!!!!

More Peyts shenanigans:

...I had to tell a 3rd grader to stop harassing Peyton though. That was a bummer. Peyts was in tears and wouldn't perform, so when I found out why, I tracked down the kid and had a word. Don't bully my kid!!! Grrr. Got a teacher involved and luckily Peyts rallied for his last number.

Between songs I walked right over in front of the whole show, pointed my finger at him and said "don't mess with my kid". He denied it of course staring at me like a deer caught in headlights. I just repeated myself sternly and said you better leave him alone. I'm watching you. I think I scared the heck out of him. I may have a fight with his parents coming. But I'm game. Peyts was huddled in a ball crying. So angry!!!!

YK, out of curiosity how on earth do you know this lady?  I can only hope this kind of shenanigans happens when I go to watch my kids do whatever in school.  I would be laughing hysterically if some lady went up there and did that.  

So she thinks it's ok to be a bully to a 3rd grader?  What a bitch

She bullies him to teach him that bullying is wrong. Makes perfect sense to me.

I think it is time to put "That moment when..." to bed

Overuse of the word "awkward" also destroys my soul

People who feel the need to end a statement with "Just sayin'".

• 3 weeks later...