• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Cooking guy/girl

It's not just a pic of food, but it comes with a comment like, "Got down in the kitchen today" or "Made dinner for my boo" and it's a pic of something like baked chicken and a baked potatoe that takes 20 minutes to bake.

Not everyone is a chef, but bragging about making a steak on the stove or baking asparagus like you're Emeril is pretty funny.

I have four friends who routinely post photos of food, two post what they eat out and two what they fix at home. Of course, they have their groupies who swoon at every shot and say how good it looks, I'm coming over, etc. The dishes prepared at home look like stuff I could cook, and I'm not great in the kitchen.

Pretty much the dumbest thing ever.  It's too hard for the youth of today to actually say or spell babe and it got shortened to bae.

Whats worse is when you have ladies in their 40's using that word. Its silly.  I have become more of a reader of facebook updates then posting. I just take it all as entertainment. I am surprise that people share what they share though. They seem to forget you cant take it back. Especially photos.

Whats worse is when you have ladies in their 40's using that word. Its silly.  I have become more of a reader of facebook updates then posting. I just take it all as entertainment. I am surprise that people share what they share though. They seem to forget you cant take it back. Especially photos.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm gonna regret some things on my instagram over the past few years when I end up with teenage kids.  

There are far more people who treat it a a private conversation rather than what it is - broadcasting to the entire planet.

So after all these years of inspirational messages, inspiration posts, and talking about doing the right things - Peyt's mom still can't figure it out....Go figure

Early morning walk...good for my soul and stiff neck! Work has been rough the past couple of weeks. Life has been rough. Haven't been taking care of myself like I should. My neck has been hurting so much that I don't feel up to getting out to walk or yoga, but then that just makes it worse. It's amazing how good it feels to get out for a simple walk. Get your blood flowing, your feet hitting the dirt trail, breathing the fresh morning air and hearing the birds chirping. I'm missing hanging with my best friend, have felt misunderstood in social situations lately (even when I've tried to explain myself), feeling left out of other social situations. Exercise, whatever type you choose helps to clear your mind and see that any hardship you go through is just a transition and will pass. Better things will be on the other side...this will be a growth period and I will be grateful! Just need to keep on walking and moving my body, staying present in the NOW! It's all we've got! Peace!

So after all these years of inspirational messages, inspiration posts, and talking about doing the right things - Peyt's mom still can't figure it out....Go figure

Early morning walk...good for my soul and stiff neck! Work has been rough the past couple of weeks. Life has been rough. Haven't been taking care of myself like I should. My neck has been hurting so much that I don't feel up to getting out to walk or yoga, but then that just makes it worse. It's amazing how good it feels to get out for a simple walk. Get your blood flowing, your feet hitting the dirt trail, breathing the fresh morning air and hearing the birds chirping. I'm missing hanging with my best friend, have felt misunderstood in social situations lately (even when I've tried to explain myself), feeling left out of other social situations. Exercise, whatever type you choose helps to clear your mind and see that any hardship you go through is just a transition and will pass. Better things will be on the other side...this will be a growth period and I will be grateful! Just need to keep on walking and moving my body, staying present in the NOW! It's all we've got! Peace!

Gotta love the Peyt's mom updates!  Not surprising to hear her life is still rough.  

can you imagine how much work it would be to date her?

I might have mentioned this before, but her current bf actually seems normal (just judging from FB posts and pics).  The dude has got to be some sort of saint, having to put up with:

• Her craziness
  • Her migraines
  • Her complaints about work
  • Peyt's social issues