• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

40+year old woman bragging about "wake and bake."

Aunt posted this once thinking it was a cute way to say good morning to everyone. I told her 12 hours later what it really meant. 

I am a terrible human being who likes seeing people humiliate themselves in the public setting.

Something that's been bothering me today: I asked a question in a FB group (about what time to get together for an event), and two people liked the post without responding. What does this even mean? If someone asks a (non-rhetorical) question in real life, you wouldn't expect the other person to laugh or smile.

Something that's been bothering me today: I asked a question in a FB group (about what time to get together for an event), and two people liked the post without responding. What does this even mean? If someone asks a (non-rhetorical) question in real life, you wouldn't expect the other person to laugh or smile.

Possibly wondering the same thing as you in regards to the question would be my guess.

Edited by Richard

yeah, i posted once that i was sick with bronchitis and had like 7 people "like" it. i had no idea what that meant.

you see the same thing when someone mentions a parent or grandparent passing away.

I am in several groups of interest in civil aviation. In one group there is a guy who is always griping at people for sharing photos from the public domain rather than those that they took themselves. I don't see what difference it makes. They are trying to share things that people might like and he is complaining about where they came from.